Whoever invented white chocolate with macadamia nuts. The combination of both is such a treat. I just baked a batch of this today and my kids could not take their hands off it. The cookie itself was so delicate and semi soft. This is a cookie that everyone should try making.
1/2 cup butter, softened
2/3 cup white sugar ( I just added about 3 tbsp of brown sugar)
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup plus 2 tbsp flour
A little shy of 1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup macadamia nuts
1/2 cup white chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream the butter and sugar till pale and fluffy. Add in the egg and beat well.
- Add vanilla, baking soda, salt and sifted flour.
- Stir in the chocolate and nuts.
- Drop by teaspoonful onto the lined tray.
- Bake for about 10 minutes. Do not overbake. Cool completely on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container or enjoy immediately with a cup of tea/milk.