|Moist banana chocolate cake served with ice cream|
2 cup sugar
1 3/4 cup flour
3/4 cup cocoa
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup mashed banana ( about 2 banana)
1 cup warm water
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup corn oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease two 8 in pan.
- Sift dry ingredients in a bowl and mix in sugar.
- Mix all the wet ingredients in another bowl.
- Combine the wet into the dry ingredients and whisk till there is no lumps.
- The batter will be runny. Pour into prepared pan and bake for at least 45 minutes or tested clean when inserted a toothpick.
Cool completely on a rack. It can either be dusted with some confectioner sugar or glazed with cream cheese frosting or ganache. Taste good with some good ol vanilla ice cream too....