13 gram agar agar powder
170 gram sugar
3 pandan leaves
300 ml milk
1 tbsp custard powder
- Bring the water, pandan leaves and agar agar to boil. Turn down the heat and let it simmer for 3 minutes and remove it from heat and let it cool down a bit. Remove the pandan leaves.
- Whisk milk and custard powder. Mix well. Pour the mixture through a sieve into the agar agar mixture. Stir well.
- Add in the sugar, put the pot back to the stove and bring it up to a slow boil again. Remove from heat.
- Divide the mixture into 3 equal portions. Color one with pink, yellow and green or any color of your choice. Place your tray or mould for the pudding slightly slanting in an angle.
- Pour about 5 tbsp of pink into the tray, follow by yellow and green or whichever you prefer. Repeat till all the mixture is used up.
- Set the tray flat on the surface and let it set in the fridge before cutting into it. Serve cold.