1 lb of yellow noodles or can be substituted with instant noodles1 piece of fried taufoo - cut into small pieces
1 red chili - cut
2 tomatoes - quartered
a small piece of fish cake - cut
15 shrimp - peel and devein
1 small bunch of mustard green (sawi)- wash and cut
a handful of beansprouts2 cloves of garlic - chopped
1 shallots - chopped
Juice of half lime
2 tbsp of chili sauce
2 tbsp of tomato ketchup
2 tsp of dark soy sauce
salt and pepper to taste
- Heat up oil and fry garlic and shallots.
- Add in fish cake, tofu, shrimps, cut chili and stir fry for 1 min.
- Then add in noodles, mustard green, tomatoes and seasoning. Add more spice or ketchup if required.
- Continue to fry until dry and lastly add in lemon juice.
- Dish out and garnish with some cut chili and fried shallots, optional.