4 boneless chicken breast
1 can condensed cream of chicken
1 cup sour cream
About 32 pieces of buttery round cracker, crushed
1/4 cup chopped onion
1/4 cup sliced mushroom
4 tbsp butter, softened
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 cup of vegetables ( brocolli /peas and carrot/ french beans)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cube chicken breasts and place it in a 9 x 13in glass baking dish.
- In a pan, drizzle little olive oil and saute the onions and mushrooms till lightly browned and add with the sour cream, chicken soup, garlic, onion powder. Add in frozen vegetables and pour on top of the chicken.
- In a seperate bowl mix crushed crackers and butter. Sprinkle on top of the chicken mixture.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until chicken is done.
Hope you enjoy the casserole as much as my family does...