Saturday, May 14, 2011

Butterfinger Blondie

The color of my blondie is not too dark because I used less of the brown sugar...

Who doesn’t love a Butterfinger? I think they may have been one of my favorite things to get during Halloween. The only bad part was having to get all of the crunchy peanut butter candy out of your teeth! I know its too soon for halloween but I saw this recipe and was wondering how it was gonna taste and it so happened that I had to bring in a treat for my son's tennis team and this was perfect. 

Source: All recipes

Ingredients

2¼ cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
¾ cup butter, softened
2¼ cups brown sugar
3 large eggs
1½ tsp vanilla extract
4 regular-sized butterfinger candy bars, crushed
Method
  • Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 13×9-inch baking pan.
  • In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
  • In a medium bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, combine butter and brown sugar.
  • Beat in eggs and vanilla until smooth.
  • Stir in flour mixture and 1 cup of crushed butterfingers.
  • Spread in prepared pan. Sprinkle remaining crushed butterfinger bars over top of batter.
  • Bake 30- 35 minutes, or until the bars are a bit firm to the touch. Cool completely before cutting into bars.



No comments:

Post a Comment