This uses the same method as the earlier post as I feel the texture of the rolls are really soft. I flavored it with orange rind and filled with whipped chocolate cream. The combination of orange and chocolate is like no other pair....they are made for each other. Simply scrumptious.
4 Egg Yolk
40gm Olive Oil
110gm Cake Flour
80gm Orange Juice
Orange zest (optional)
5 Egg White
50gm Castor Sugar (add more if u like sweet)
1/2 tsp Lemon juice
- Combine Ingredient 1 - 5 until well blended, leave aside. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat egg whites with electric beater till frothy, add sugar and lemon juice. Continue to beat till stiff peaks are formed.
- Mix 1/3 of egg white into egg yolk batter, and then FOLD in remaining egg white foam into batter with a whisk.
- Pour batter into a 11 by 11 inch baking sheet and bang the tin to release the bubbles.
- Bake at oven 350 degrees for 35 minutes or till cooked.