Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Easy Coconut Filled Rolls


This is a really easy recipe for me whenever my children are off from school and when I need a quick something for tea time.  Got this frozen bread rolls and my kids love coconut filling, so I made some coconut filling with brown sugar and palm sugar.  So good when just out of the oven or the next day microwaved.

 The rolls itself was very soft and not too yeasty.  The filling was simply delicious. Not too many ingredients used in this recipe except if you choose to make your own bread dough.

Ingredients

Frozen grated coconut, thawed
Palm sugar or brown sugar ( I added as I went according to taste)
Pinch of salt
Frozen Bread Rolls

Cook the coconut, sugar and salt on low heat. Let it all come together and dry slightly. Let cool.
Meanwhile thaw the frozen rolls. Flatten them and put about 1 tsp of filling. Roll it back up and place it on  a glass baking dish.  Set it aside for about 30 minutes. Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.




No comments:

Post a Comment