I just made this last week and forgot to post it. Its a simple buttercake but with just little details, it transformed into something beautiful. This cake is just as delicious without any frosting.
1½-2 cup Sugar (I used 250g)
1 tsp Essence Vanilla
½ cup Fresh Milk
2½ cup Flour (I used 270g) + 1 tsp Baking Powder
- Beat butter & sugar until white & fluffy.
- Add in egg one by one while beating.
- Add in vanilla essence, milk & mix well.
- Mix in flour gradually until combined.
- Divide into two portions. Color as you please.
- Spread 1/2 of green portion into a lined & greased tin.
- Sift cocoa powder on top until evenly covered.
- Spread 1/2 of the pink portion carefully & avoid messing up with the cocoa layer.
- Repeat with the remaining batter. The top layer should be left plain.
- Bake for about 55 minutes.