Sunday, June 4, 2017

Sinfully Delicious Oreo Pudding






Okay I am out now....I have been working my butt out not to indulge in sweets but my oh my this is indeed heaven on a dessert plate.  I was very skeptical of this because I am not a fan of pudding.  I wanted to halve this recipe but thought might as well make it since it was for a potluck.

I have no words to say about this baby.  So yummy !

Ingredients

1 packet (15 oz) Oreo cookies
1/2 cup butter, melted
*2 packet  instant chocolate pudding mix ( I used sugar free pudding mix)
*3 1/4 cup milk ( I used 1% fat free milk)
*2 container cool whip ( I used fat free)
*8 oz cream cheese ( fat free)
1 cup powdered sugar

*  optional if you want to use fat free or else go for the actual one



Method

Put the cookies in a food processor or a ziplock and crush them.  Take out 1/2 cup and leave aside.

Pour the melted butter in and mix to combine then pour it onto a 9 by 13 inch glass dish and press.

Whisk the pudding mix with milk and set it inside the fridge.

Beat cream cheese and powder sugar.  Mix in 1 container of the whip cream.

Spread the cream cheese mixture on top of the crust.  Now add the chocolate pudding mix.  Then layer with the other container of cool whip.  Sprinkle the extra oreo evenly.  Cover with plastic wrap and keep in the fridge until time to serve.





No comments:

Post a Comment