I was surfing the web thinking of a snack for the kids then I saw this super easy mini pizza. I had all the ingredients on hand and it took me only about 15 minutes to make this tasty snack.
Pillsbury cresent roll
Chicken sausage (optional), cooked
Mozarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 12 cup muffin tin.
- Put the pepperoni, sauce, mozarella cheese and mix to blend.
- Take the cresent rolls apart and lay inside each muffin tin taking care to close the bottom so the filling does not come out.
- Top each filling with more cheese if desired.
- Bake until golden brown. Remove and serve.
* There is no measurement here, use your best judgement