Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Easy Enchilada




I was thinking and thinking of what i should prepare for my family dinner tonight and oh my, was I thrilled to come across this super easy recipe.  It was so flavorful and I am so impressed.

Ingredients

10 pc tortilla
2 lb ground beef
onions, cubed
garlic, minced
1 jar corn and bean salsa
Enchilada sauce
Cilantro
2 cups mexican cheese

Method

Brown the meat.  Drain out the liquid.  Add onion and garlic.  Once the onion turns translucent, switch off the stove.

Add 1/4 can of Enchilada sauce, half the cheese and 1 jar of corn salsa. Adjust seasoning if needed and add some chopped cilantro.

Spray a 9 by 13 inch baking dish.  Arrange the tortilla facing upwards and fill it equally with the meat fillings.  Close the tortilla with seams facing down.  Pour the balance sauce on top and sprinkle with more cheese.

Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes or until cheese melts and bubbly.

Note:  Most of my recipes will not have measurements because I feel everyone has unique and different taste so I just add however much I need.




No comments:

Post a Comment