Monday, March 4, 2013

Vegetarian Noodle Soup


Everyday preparing two sets of meal is a hassle.  I prepare dishes with meat for the family and for me a vegetarian dish.  Today I made vegetarian style noodle soup.  I am telling you all the extra work was a payoff.

There is no hard or fast rules about this.  No measurement.  All is in your taste bud.

Here is the list of things I used to make this wonderfully delicious soup..

Ingredients

Taufu, cubed
Vegetarian Chicken strips
Mushroom
Yu choy or any green leafy vegetable, cut in big pieces
Rice Stick Noodles, soak in water till soft
Ginger, cut into thin strips
Garlic, minced
Shallot, minced
Vegetarian Bouillion
Onion leaf

I fried the taufu and set aside.  Add little bit of oil and stir fry the garlic, ginger, shallot.  Now add the chicken strips, mushroom and some water.
Season with vegetarian bouillion. Taste for seasoning.  Once the liquid comes to a boil, add the vegetable and noodle.
Taste and garnish with onion leaf.


No comments:

Post a Comment