Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Reindeer Cake Pop

Doesn't he look sad..:(
I made these reindeer cake pop for my son's christmas party at school.  I enjoyed making this guys.  Some of the chocolate cracked slightly probably because I coated the chocolate on the cake balls while still cold. My oldest son enjoyed it so much that I had to hide some from him :)

Ingredients

Baked and cooled cake of choice
1/2 can of frosting
mini pretzel
lollipop stick
red candy for nose
Black foodsafe marker
chocolate candy melts

Baked cake....pretty

cake crushed and added frosting

rolled into balls

dip a lollipop stick into the chocolate melts and stick into the refrigerated cake pop
be careful not to push it all the way down

all the cake pop are ready to be dipped in a chocolate bath...yum yum

all dipped and ready to be decorated. I just forgot to get the food safe marker so I had tomake the mouth by using the candy color but I think it was not a good choice

All packed, ready for delivery :)

No comments:

Post a Comment