Monday, October 29, 2012

Mummy Meatloaf and Witch Finger

Every year for Halloween, me and my daughter try to make some fun meal.  Today we planned to make this meatlof which uses any of your favorite meatloaf recipe.  Shape it and bake in a round baking dish.  Let cool slightly and top in the eye area a sliced cheese.  In the meantime, cook few pieces of lasagna noodle. Put it on a buttered dish and cut into strips.  Wrap the mummy a.k.a the meatloaf.  Top the eyes with olive.

My daughter said the mummy looks like he has just been mummified....

Mummy Meatloaf


Witch's Finger 

My witch finger is too fat.  Next time I will have to make the bread dough little small.  Eventhough it is bread but it looked gruesome. Dipped them in ketchup and it looked like a severed finger...lol.

Doesnt that look like blood....!

No comments:

Post a Comment